Friday, February 11, 2011

Rudy Ornament for Ina

I received word this morning that Ina has received the ornament I made for her for the HoE Reindeer Round Exchange... I stole the finishing technique from Lynn's blog (she had a tutorial, so I doubt she minds - LOL)... and here it is:

Rudy Ornament
Glory Bee
Just Cross Stitch 2007 Christmas Ornament Issue
32 ct Natural Light Linen, DMC Floss, Mill Hill Bead


Happy Friday to all!

Currently Stitching: HoE Stitch Red Exchange, Winter at Beacon House

8 comments:

Mary said...

He's so cute, and a great finish!

Edgar said...

What a super ornie - and I do love the finish!!

Deb said...

Very, very nice finish!

Lynn said...

Great finish Carol!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

It is beautiful Carol :)

Daffycat said...

How adorable, Carol! This ornament will be so treasured!

Unknown said...

I love this ornament and finish, Carol. I would love to know where to find the tutorial. I have Google searched, but with hundreds of thousands of hits, I can't seem to narrow it down. Many thanks!

Lynn B said...

This is lovely Carol, you have done a gorgeous job on this, I love it when I see that my tutorials have actually helped, as it makes them worth the while doing them.

Have a happy stitchy week!