Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Valentine's Day Exchange from Su

I was the lucky recipient today of an SBEBB Valentine's Day Exchange from Su. I was excited to see a package from her today - I knew it would be awesome... and it was :-)

Su stitched this lovely hanging pillow ornament for me using an EEF chart. I just love it! Thank you Su! (I am sure Su will have a much better photo on her blog as soon as she reads my email telling her it is here).

She also sent me some trims and fabric, as well as some fibers and pearlized pins for future finishings. What a treat! Thanks Su - Happy Valentine's Day to you, my friend!

With our weather here still looking so much like Christmas... well, I kept going with A Quaker Christmas again tonight. Finally added a little bit of the gold floss :-)

Stitched on today: A Quaker Christmas

17 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beautiful exchange to receive Carol!

Judith said...

It is a beautifull exchange and quaker christmas is coming along beautifull

Anonymous said...

Lovely embroideries on a lovely blog !

Nancy said...

Your Quaker is looking lovely. Lucky you....the pillow is beautiful and nice goodies with it! Nancy

Becky K in OK said...

What a wonderful exchange piece. Your CQ is is beautiful.

Danielle said...

I have just been nominated with a "You Make My Day Award," and I have to nominate 10 other people, and you are one, Carol! I love your blog! You are such an inspiration with all of your wonderful finishes.

Anonymous said...

It's a lovely exchange piece, Carol. Quaker Christmas is beautiful, too.

Mindi said...

Su sent you an absolutely adorable hanging pillow! I've just recently starting collecting the EEF charts, I'm going to need to find that one.

Quaker Christmas is looking gorgeous!

staci said...

Stunning pillow ornament from Su!!! Congrats on such a lovely exchange! QC is really coming along, looks fantastic!

Karoline said...

Gorgeous exchange from Su, Quaker Christmas is looking lovely

Sharon said...

Oh my Carol, that is a gorgeous exchange from Su! I love it. Lucky you.

Edgar said...

Great exchange and QC is really coming along!!

Bine said...

What a lovely exchange piece! And some nice goodies,too.
Wow, some sparkling progress on Quaker Christmas. :)

Katrina said...

Gorgeous exchange! Su's work is amazing. Love your Quaker piece too.

Carla said...

Fantastic exchange!!! Enjoy it!!

Mylene said...

A great exchange!
Your quaker is looking beautiful.

Michelle said...

What a gorgeous exchange! Love it!