Thursday, June 08, 2006

The water is back

I stayed with MTM again tonight. I really should have been stitching on Houses of Hawk Run Hollow (it is SAL night), but as you know, I really want to try to get this last side of the town stitched up within some reasonable time this month. Then there should be time left over for some fun stuff...

The water is back in my Haverhill office. We have had a few days of heavy rain and some wind, so Mike went down to my Haverhill office today to check to see if my ceiling is leaking again (I have been working in Lawrence and was at the OCD seminar yesterday, which should have been a Haverhill day). Yep, the leak is back. The ceiling tiles had not fallen yet and the sofa was still dry. But the tiles were very wet and my stereo got wet yet again... So I had to call the landlord, and he actually answered his phone. My loud neighbors across the hall are moving out at the end of the month, so he is going to let me use my old smaller office across the hall, once they leave, as he gets the front face of the building fixed in July. Of course, Mike checked in on the new office again today. We are still on hold there... so the wait simply continues...

I plan to answer the SBQ, but both require photos to be taken, so that will have to wait until the weekend.... :-)

Stitched on today: Surprise project at work, and Medieval Town Mandala

5 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Oh no!! :( I do hope you soon find a satisfying solution to your office problems, Carol.

Unknown said...

It must be really frustrating Carol, to have your office in that state. I hope you get it fixed soon.

Kathy said...

Hey Carol, wow MTM looks fantastic i am looking forward to seeing this section done. I now have some chatelain to try for myself will have a go one day lol.

Hope the office roof gets sorted out for you soon hun.

Hugs xxxxxx

Susimac said...

Hope that the office situation sorts itself out soon for you. MTM is looking great - tried to post comments on blogs yesterday but blogger wouldn't let me

Von said...

Noooooo, not again!! I hope the waiting for new office space doesn't have to go on for too much longer.