Saturday, April 22, 2006

A sneak peek at my Neighborhood RR :-)

Looky! I got to peek at what my Neighbor-hood RR looks like now... Annemarie posted the start of her work in the RR's blog... but I figured I would post it here for those who do not visit that blog... I LOVE the brick house she is starting with... it is part of Here Kitty Kitty by Sheepish Designs. Thanks Annemarie!
I gave Medieval Town Mandala a whole lot of attention throughout the day and evening today... and now I am down to just some backstitching left to finish Part 7. This side of the town has little buildings at the extreme ends that are really rather non-descript. They are simplistic, lacking much detail. I much prefer the first side (top) of the town... but it is late right now and I may just be babbling LOL!! Anyhow... I don't think the side of the town fits in my scanner any longer... that's how big it is.

Brrr.... colder here today and tons of rain coming for tomorrow... I can't wait for May, that is when the warm weather breaks loose on us :-)

Stitched on today: Medieval Town Mandala

10 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

I'm sure your RR is going to be spectacular when finished!

Mel in Dubai said...

Wonderful progress on MTM and your Neighbourhood RR is going to be fabulous!!

Anne S said...

Not much to say, except "wow" - MTM is looking ... "WOW"! :D Your RR is looking good too :)

Gill said...

MTM is looking fantastic! It will be worth all the hard work :)

Judith said...

MTM is just looking fantastic.

Jenn said...

I didn't realize how massive this piece is going to be till today when I saw the houses on the sides. How many months do you have left?

Your RR is looking good. I like the colors Annemarie is using so far.

Unknown said...

What an amazing amount of work Carol, MTM is stunning.

Annemarie said...

Ha! A piccie of my humble stitchings in your blog! I'll be working on it again tomorrow! Great work on MTM, by the way. I don't wish to worry or hurry you, but when's the next installment due?

Nicki said...

MTM looks fantastic Carol! Congratulations :)

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Both pieces look amazing. Congrats on being so close with MTM!!!