Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Crazy Exchange from Simone


What a surprise! I received lovely mail today - Simone selected me for a second year in a row to send me a Crazy Exchange. Awwww :-) She stitched this pretty ornament using motifs from a scandinavian book, and in pretty patriotic colors. Love it! And she sent two JABC American flag buttons, some adorable stickers and a piece of banding. Thank you Simone - what a treat!!! Now to start thinking about what I shall stitch and send to Simone in return....
For my own stitching tonight, Serenity took center place. Back to working on the border - not exciting, but its gotta be done!!

Stitched on today: Stitched on a Crazy Exchange, and Serenity

9 comments:

Kim B said...

Super exchange! And Serenity is really beautiful!!

staci said...

A darling ornament from Simone :) That certainly is a lot of border! You're really coming along on Serenity and QC, they both look fabulous!

Olga said...

A cute ornament from Simone, I love how Serenity is coming along.

Wendy said...

Your WIP's are moving along beautifully! That's a lovely exchange from Simone too. You must have quite a collection from exchanges, Carol, I would love to see a picture of how you display them. Nosy, I know ;-)

Karoline said...

Lovely exchange Carol. Serenity and Quaker Christmas are looking lovely

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Serenity is looking spectacular ;)
And that Simone...what a sweetie ;)

Beatrice said...

I scrolled down and had a look at all your pieces that you are doing. I love them. You have some wonderful things on the go.
The crazy exchange is so pretty.

Sharon said...

Such a pretty exchange from Simone. Sernity looks lovely!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That crazy exchange is just beautiful!