I made a decision today. I have decided that I would like to always have a Mirabilia in my rotation. I just enjoy them so much! I haven't met one yet that I did not enjoy thoroughly. As an added bonus, they are Mike's favorites. He calls them "the works of art." He seems to like them even better than Lavender & Lace, which along with Chatelaine, are my personal favorites too. Another reason this is a good plan is that I own almost all of the Mirabilias (it is easier to list the ones I don't have than the ones I do - I am sure that sounds familiar to a lot of stitchers!!), so the only way I would ever hope to get them done is to keep them in the rotation. I realize they are not every stitcher's cup of tea, but they sure are mine :-)
Goal recap time:
1. Finish Part 6 of Medieval Town Mandala - yes
2. Finish Part 3 of Mystery IX - yes
3. Finish Part 2 of Papillon Creations Mystery Sampler - yes
4. Continue Mermaids of the Deep Blue SAL - yes
5. Continue Garden Spots Sampler SAL - yes
6. Finish my square (Gardener's Cottage) on my Neighborhood RR and post off to Annemarie by 3/15/06 - yes, and it is safe in Holland now
7. Start Sampler Cove's Bordeaux Sampler at work - yes
8. Continue Houses of Hawk Run Hollow SAL - yes
1. Finish Part 7 of Medieval Town Mandala
2. Finish Part 4 of Mystery IX -actually finished on 3/31/06
3. Finish Part 3 of Papillon Creations Mystery Sampler
4. Continue Mermaids of the Deep Blue SAL
5. Continue Garden Spots Sampler SAL with Jo
6. Start Emerald Jeweled Garden in the LTD SAL with Karen V. and Judi
7. Start Su's Neighborhood RR square
8. Continue Bordeaux Mystery Sampler at work
9. Continue Houses of Hawk Run Hollow SAL
****My biggest goal for April, though, is to get myself back into some kind of rotation - I disliked being out of my rotation last month :-(
I was RAK'd again :-) Bine has gifted me with these two beautiful sampler charts by Der Feine Faden! Sommerblau (Summer Blue) and Papierblumen. I love them, thanks so much Bine!!!!
OK, now I am off to start pulling threads for the charts I want to/plan to use for Su's Neighborhood RR.... I sure hope the things I am planning will work out well in my block... we shall all see quite soon!
Oh, I cannot forget again! I was up so late last night finishing M9 that I did forget this! I must say hi to Sue! One of her customers (I believe it was my pal Carol) told her about my blog, so now I know she checks it from time to time. I had a nice visit with her and got some pretties that I will share soon in my next stash update LOL!
Stitched on today: Mermaids of the Deep Blue