Friday, January 16, 2009

Lizzie Kate Exchange for Sadie

Tonight I finally have some photos to share again :-)

I heard from Sadie today that she received the HoE Lizzie Kate Exchange that I sent to her...

January Blocks Scissor Fob
Lizzie Kate
28 ct Vintage Country Mocha Cashel Linen, DMC Floss, WDW Floss, GAST Floss


... And the rest of my goodies for her... Glad you like it Sadie. I had no idea you did not have a good pair of embroidery scissors, and am thrilled to have resolved that for you!

Stitched on today: Stitched on SBEBB Blackbird Designs Exchange (should have been mailed today, but running a little late - thankfully, I have a very sweet partner and I am sure she will not mind)

17 comments:

Melissa said...

It's adorable Carol. You did a great job on it. I'm sure that she's thrilled with it.

Theresa said...

That is sooo cute~~
What a great package!!!

Julie said...

The fob is so precious. That looks like the sheep from January Flip-its. I have that!!! You've inspired once again. Great goodies Sadie received ~ she's so lucky!

Gabi said...

What a cute fob. I love it. And lovely gifts too.

Sadie said...

Thank you Carol. I love everything and have already enjoyed using my new scissors with their adorable fob.

Katrina said...

Cute exchange and what a great way to use those patterns.

Tammy said...

What a sweet little fob that is! He turned out great!

Karoline said...

Cute fob Carol, congratulations

Anonymous said...

Aaw, that is such a sweet fob!!
Have a wonderful weekend, Carol!

Daffycat said...

Oh


my


Gooodness.

I LOVE that fob.

Rachel V said...

That's super cute, Carol!

Roberta said...

Love the little Lamb fob, very cute.

Will check out your internet shop.

Have a good weekend -- Roberta in GA

Marie said...

So sweet! I am trying to figure out what that tiny charm is...a hand?

Hope all is well, are you freezing like I am? LOL

stitcherw said...

The fob is so cute, and I love your piece on Vonna's RR. I don't see that you noted what the design was that you pulled if from though. Nice progress on your HoHRH too, that is such an incredible piece.
Sue

Carol R said...

What a cute Ewe scissor fob - great goodies package too

Cindy F. said...

LOVE your adorable fob! Such a cute finish:) You sent a wonderful exchange!

Sally said...

What a cute little fob!