Monday, January 12, 2009

Birthday Gift for Wendy Jo

Happy Birthday, Wendy Jo! I was happy to hear she received my little gift on her actual birthday today! I have wanted to stitch this little snowman for a while now, and with all of the snow we have been getting lately, it seemed timely ;-)

Patriotic Snowman Floss Ring Tag
Waxing Moon Designs
32 ct Vintage Country Mocha Belfast Linen, GAST Floss


Stitched on today: Started SBEBB Blackbird Designs Exchange **Mailed Vonna's Halloween RR to Edgar, and mailed HoE Lizzie Kate Exchange today

16 comments:

Daffycat said...

Carol, he's darling...Wendy Jo is sure to treasure this floss tag!

Becky K in OK said...

Well, he's a dapper man. Love the patriotic theme. Wendy must be happy, happy.

JillMN said...

Very cute floss tag.

CindyMae said...

That is adorable! Nice job!

Melissa said...

That's adorable, Carol. Great job!

klear said...

Very beautifully!
Bravo!

staci said...

It's darling Carol!!!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

What a cute little piece...I just love all of your floss tags.

Carol R said...

Lovely floss tag Carol.

Tammy said...

What a great little tag!

Siobhán said...

Carol, that is adorable!! I've had the chart forever but never saw it stitched before. I definitely have to do it this year, after seeing how cute it looks stitched up. Great finishing, too!

Cindy F. said...

LOVE IT!!! It's absolutely too cute!! Good job Carol!

Anonymous said...

That's very cute, Carol! What a lovely birthday gift.

WendyJo said...

I really love this little tag! Thanks again Carol.

Hugs,
Wendy Jo

Sharon said...

That is too cute!

Rebecca said...

Can anyone give me some help in how to make one of these tags? Where do I get the supplies and how do I do it????

Rebecca L.