Sunday, January 18, 2009

Started Nicole's Neighborhood RR


I was able to start Nicole's Neighborhood Round Robin today. It was caught in the post from Australia to my house for several long weeks, but since it arrived around New Year's Eve, I have been trying to plot something to stitch. I am working on the upper right corner now. This is my last one to stitch. I cannot believe the lengthy neighborhood RR's are finally ending now. I think Nicole's is lovely and so delicate too. I put a photo of the whole piece, as I don't think Nicole has had a peek at her RR in quite a while now!

We got another dumping of snow today... super fluffy, but looks like about another foot of snow :-(

My prayers go out right now to Willis McGahee (spelling?) of the Baltimore Ravens. I just saw the horrible, neck snapping hit he took in the AFC play off game. Ouch! Good to see him being able to talk and move his limbs, but still, the poor man is in a lot of pain.

Stitched on today: Started Nicole's Neighborhood RR

8 comments:

JillMN said...

Hi Carol,
I second that on McGahee, ouch, what a hit! Can't believe football is almost over. Love to see your daily updates.

Kathy A. said...

Wow, Nicole's neighborhood is stunning. Yes it is hard to believe that these neighborhoods are wrapping up. It hs been along, interesting journey for us all.

Gabi said...

That's a lovely RR piece. Curious how your addition will look like when finished. :)

Theresa said...

That is a lovely neighborhood~~ I know I would love to live there~~ ;-)

Can't wait to see yours finished~

Carol R said...

Nicole's RR is gorgeous.

Becky K in OK said...

Nicole is probably jumping for joy after seeing the photo. The piece is lovely.

I saw the McGahee hit also. I am amazed at the hits some of these fellows take. I'll miss the fb games.

mainely stitching said...

What a pretty neighborhood!

Unknown said...

Wow carol, thanks for the picture. It looks great, I can't wait to see it in person!