Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello, and Thank You

I am popping in today to say two things -

1) Hello! I miss you guys and your blogs...

and,

2) Thank you to those of you who continue to visit (and even comment) so faithfully. I really appreciate it.

Oh... I have a third thing to say too!

3) I am so sorry that I am weeks behind in blogs! I have a huge work project coming up on January 28 and I have been soooo focused on it, as I have to be, and just cannot find time to surf blogs during the day at all. I can just imagine what my Google Reader looks like! I am also overdue on some emails. If you are waiting to hear from me, I will work my way through the list as fast as I can... thanks for your patience!

Stitched on today: Stitched on SBEBB BBD Exchange

19 comments:

Margaret said...

Carol
All the best for a successful end to your project.

Becky K in OK said...

It is unfortunate that work interfers(SP) with blogging and stitching. Hope your project goes well.

Cathy B said...

No worries Carol, sometimes I'm in that boat too. Best of luck with your project.

Cathy B said...

No worries Carol, sometimes I'm in that boat too. Best of luck with your project.

Shelleen said...

good luck with your project. I also was behind 2-3 weeks on blogs and just caught up today. Didn't always leave comments but did visit.

CindyMae said...

It happens to all of us, no worries!

Chiloe said...

Your blog is always a pleasure to read ;-)

Annemarie said...

Dear Carol, I'm commenting from my sickbed, but I just wanted to say: great work on HoHRH!!! The more I look at it, the more I think I prefer it to the Village oHRH. Especially this block you're working on now, with the cow? Love it!

Carol R said...

Don't you just hate it when 'work' gets in the way of pleasure?

Hazel said...

Eeek saw that big crash! Had a nice browse down your blog. Hope you can get some time soon to yourself to get some inspiration from blog surfing. Love your HOHRH too. xx

Cindy's Stitching said...

Your blog is a cross stitch dream. Your projects are great. The houses is coming out great - I can't imagine how long you have been working on it.

Rachel V said...

Hi Carol, good luck with your work! I only get to comment from time to time so I totally understand. I'm off to see what else you've been up to lately!

Michelle said...

No worries, I've been so behind in commenting and reading lately...I only get to do it in bursts. Those work projects do require focus, and when you're home at night it's always good to spend that time stitching!

Carmen said...

good luck with the work!!

Cindy F. said...

Don't you worry 'bout us:) We'll be here!!

Cathy said...

I would just delete all the past blogs and jump in where you are when you get a chance! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your project, Carol!

Daffycat said...

***hugs*** Don't worry, we'll be waiting, missing you too!

Solitary Raven said...

LucK with your project... will keep you in my thoughts, friend :)
Laura