Sunday, July 16, 2006

Mystery IX Part 7 Done

There we go... Mystery IX Part 7 is now finished... turnips, onions and beets finished off the last of the triangular gardens.... what will be next??? No more Chatelaine commitments for the rest of the month! Now I can focus on whatever I want. That is good because Jo and I have our Paradigm Lost SAL scheduled to start on Tuesday.... :-)

Once Kingdom Sampler is finished, I will also be starting another SAL with Carissa and hopefully Karen for An Emblem of Love... so I hope the Chatelaine parts will not be too huge... if they are, I will be busy, I guess!!

Ooops - I forgot to bring Bordeaux Mystery Sampler home from work to take a weekly progress photo... no worries, I guess, I only did a few more grape clusters.... will surely try to remember to bring it home next week.... still working on Part 1....

Stitched on today: Mystery IX and Blessings Be Thine (had enough time with M9 finishing early - this is now a new "at work" project for me).

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Mystery IX is looking great! I've been trying to avoid Chatelaines and I think I'm getting sucked in. It's all your MTM fault.

Love your Kingdom Sampler too. Blogland is a very dangerous place for my stash. I see what everyone is stitching and keep adding to my already mile long wishlist!

Unknown said...

All done with the mysteries and it's only halfway through the month :)

Looking forward to KS SAL tonight, I don't know how my night is going to go with a bad morning but hopefully I'll get a few hours in!

Karoline said...

Congratulations on finishing your Chateline commitments for this month. Enjoy the rest of your wips

Michelle said...

Congrats on finishing this part. I am anxious to see what Martina has in store for us next (but not too anxious since I need to start on part 5!!)

catandturtle said...

Very cool design. I didn't realize there were veggies until I read that. Did you get to Colonial Needleworks last week? Ann.

Meari said...

Great job on finishing the Chatelaine!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love the colours, the design, the fabric ... all of it!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Your progress looks great! I can't wait to see what you start next:)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! You go, girl! :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

The garden is looking great!