Friday, March 09, 2007

On To Part III

Ooops! Crooked! Sorry! This is, I think, Week 6 of the Barnabee's Quest SAL. I moved on to Part III tonight. Caterpillars time! It was a super busy night here at our house (the car sale, getting it prepared for its trip to Iceland... so much to do!) - my stitching time was a bit more limited, but here is where I am at now...

Thank you for all of the nice comments on the biscornu yesterday - I agree, its lacy, not "old ladyish" :-)

Ah, finally the weekend and finally some warmer temps are due in here starting tomorrow! This has been quite a week of arctic temps around here. And, can you believe Daylight Savings Time actually starts on Sunday here??

I hope all of my friends are feeling well ;-) I am thinking of you!

Stitched on today: Stitched on a gift, and Barnabee's Quest

20 comments:

Georgie said...

This is really pretty! I love the rabbit

Hazel said...

Oh thats a pretty design. I like your blog - always something new to see.
xx

mainely stitching said...

We usually start DST around the same time - I need to go check if ours also starts this weekend. Woohoo! And it's sunny this morning. Yay!

Barnabee looks great!!! :)

Unknown said...

What a pretty sampler, I really like this one. :o)

My ISP is finally behaving and I can comment again! Yay!

Kitty Couture said...

Yeah! I love seeing your progress on Barnabee's Quest, it is so pretty.
Have a great weekend! :)

Julie said...

Great progress on your sampler. It' very pretty!

Sally said...

BQ is looking brilliant Carol as is Dawn ( just catching up!).

I think the biscornu is beautiful. Definitely not old lady-ish!

Karoline said...

Barnabee is looking gorgeous Carol, great progress

stitcherw said...

That is turning out to be such a fun looking project, I love all the little bugs, birds, rabbit and such that are on it.
Sue

BeckySC said...

It's looking so great, Carol :)

Rachel V said...

Very nice, Carol! It's delicate and spring-y.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

BQ is fabulous :)
I am NOT looking forward to springing forward tomorrow :(
Can you imagine trying to get 4 kids to bed when the sun is still out? It's lights out for all youngsters at 8 p.m. I timed the sun today, it will be dark at 8 a.m. and light still at 8 p.m....I guess good for the energy savings...bad for trying to get kids to sleep :)

Kathy said...

Oh wow I love this design it is stunning, can you tell me where you got the chart from I would love to do this.

All your stitching is beautiful as always.

Luv n Hugs xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I love the little caterpillar!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Barnabee is looking lovely. Congratulations!

Rachael said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Well done, Carol! Barnabee is looking fantastic. :)

Michelle said...

You are rocking on BQ! It is looking so pretty, you will be done in no tim!

Deanne J said...

Looks great, your almost finished.

lena-lou said...

I love BQ and it is taking shape so quickly!!