Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!!

Manger
What a nice day it was today - cold, yes, but no snow, plenty of sun. Was nice to visit with family - went to Mike's mother's home in N. Andover, MA for breakfast, and then to my brother's in Bradford, MA for dinner - good day.

Will have my two eldest nieces, Caitlin and Nicole, up for a few days starting tomorrow afternoon - we will watch the Patriots together and then decide what to do from there. I love having those kiddos around - just gotta figure out how to entertain them at my office on Tuesday and Wednesday since I have a few clients here and there to see.... need a creative idea here....

I had a little bit of stash enhancement today - I was high bidder on ebay for a pretty sampler chart, Honeysuckle Courtyard
by Patricia-Ann Designs. It should make a pretty addition to my stash.

OK, sooooo close now to finishing Shimmering Mermaid! I just have the backstitched border to do, with a couple of gold stitches and a small amount of beading in each corner! I am so psyched!!! Can already picture getting my Houses of Hawk Run Hollow together to start on January 1st!

No comments: