Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Paradigm Lost Update

OK, here is this week's Paradigm Lost update. That large motif up in the upper right corner that I am still working on is divided up on at least four different pages on the chart. I felt like a juggler tonight putting the parts together to get this much done. I also finished up the acorns and oak leaves.

Thank you to all who have posted to my Birthday Alarm account (lovely idea Annemarie had!). I plan to use this list to help me to remember when to send cards and gifts to my stitching pals! So, if you haven't signed on, I hope you will!! I would love to keep all my data in one spot (for once).

Do you love the TV Drama Series "24" as much as I do? I saw some previews on TV during the World Series tonight - and they then gave a website - if you have not seen it, here is an extended trailer for next season! Uh-oh, Jack is asked to sacrifice himself? This cannot be good for Jack!! :-) 82 days until it premieres here in the US - yay!

Daylily: Siloam Bo Peep

Stitched on today: Paradigm Lost

14 comments:

Dianne said...

My son Sean is a '24' fan and is buying all the seasons of it on DVD.
I love your flower photos, I hope I've told you in the past. I am trying to add to my lily and iris collections. My roses seems helpless and I wanted to move them this fall before it got too cold. I'm still hoping I can in the next few weeks.

Anonymous said...

I love this sampler!!!!

Senorita Stitches said...

We are late bloomer "24" fans. We've been catching up on the whole series on DVD the past few months. We are hopelessly hooked and can't wait for the new season! Our daughter thought we were kind of nuts at first but now she's as hooked as we are.

mainely stitching said...

I love Donald Sutherland, but Keifer never really did it for me. 24 is pretty popular here, but we don't watch it.

PL looks absolutely stunning. I love watching this come together!!

I forgot to mention that Mike's package arrived yesterday, too. Would you let him know that I'm THRILLED?! Thanks! :)

Kitty Couture said...

Aww, love those acorns! Great progress. :)

Concetta said...

Palgrim Lost is looking beautiful, Carol - I love the fabric you're doing it on.

Thanks for the link to the clip of the upcoming season of "24" - I enjoyed that. :) I'm a big fan -- but I couldn't possibly watch it every week. I get the DVDs in the autumn (they're out in the UK before the US), and then I have a 24 marathon over a couple of days. I really look forward to that... I've been doing it every year since it started. :)

Unknown said...

Great update! I can't wait until 24 comes on :) I was so happy it won the Emmy for last season, which I thought was one of the best the show has had.

Anonymous said...

PL must be huge. Your making incredible progress on this, love the thread color you chose.

Jenn said...

I missed the preview for 24. Thanks for the link I'm going to go and check it out.

PL is coming along nicely. I love the color blue you are using in it.

I fixed my birthday in Birthday Alarm. Thanks for letting me know. I didn't realize it was wrong.

Anonymous said...

Pete is a big 24 fan so I'm going to forward the link to him.

I will be starting that big motif next week - it looks scary!

Anonymous said...

Your Paradigm is beautiful! I love the fabric and fiber you picked out for it. I'm not much of a 24 fan but a huge James Morrison fan, I knew him when I lived in LA a few years back and yummy for sure! LOL!

Karoline said...

I've not had time to check your blog for a few days I've had several posts to catch up on. All your wips are looking gorgeous especailly EoL. Congratulations on another fob, it's lovely

Katrina said...

Hi Carol, just catching up with your stitching this week - all your WIPs are coming along beautifully, especially EoL. Just added my birthday to your list :)
Katrina

Unknown said...

So glad to meet another "24" fan. Jack Bauer is like the modern day James Bond -all the cool without the gadgets (lol). Thanks for the link.