Monday, October 30, 2006

Pretty Carnations

It was An Emblem of Love night, and tonight I stitched the pretty pink carnations in the partial medallion on the left edge... plus some smaller motifs as well. I don't think it will take me too many more weeks to finish this. I am hoping to finish by the end of the year.

New DVD Release Tuesday was a day early today with Mission: Impossible III found on the kitchen counter when I got home today :-)
Daylily: Siloam David Kirchhoff - one more day to go with daylilies. It is full-blown autumn here now, so the summer symbols will end.

Stitched on today: An Emblem of Love

14 comments:

Annemarie said...

No way: another great finish by the end of this year? That's amazing! I love EoL, but if I do start something new, it's going to be Quaker Garden!

Anne S said...

Wow, you're really motoring with this one :) Congrats on getting IX finished by the end of the month ... wonder what's coming next? ;) Have to say I watched MI:III on the plane to Hong Kong, and absolutely loved it!

Kitty Couture said...

Lovely stitching, gorgeous daylily! :)

Anonymous said...

Emblem of love is just beautiful!

Barb said...

That is coming along nice. It'll be beautiful when finished.

AuntSuze said...

Your Emblem looks beautiful!! Will miss seeing all the lovely daylilies too.

Kathy said...

Wow that is going to look lovely when its finished, soon another HD coming your way.

I am slacking at the moment, wish I had more time lol.

Keep going Carol

hugs xxxxxx

Susimac said...

I love this one you are stitching its so pretty.

Karoline said...

EoL is looking gorgeous Carol, great progress

Carto said...

This is looking fab carol - I wish I was as industrious about getting my stitching done, though now I've slowed down a bit, I might just be able to get my 'Rose Trio' finished so I can start on my 'Phoenix', which I'm totally itching to stitch. I can't wait to see this finished, well stitched :)

Katrina said...

I love seeing your progress on EoL each week Carol, its so pretty :)

Anonymous said...

Stunning progress. you will be done before you know it!

Meari said...

I love the colors in this one. Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous !!! I love the colors !