Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Teeny Tiny Stitches

It is Bordeaux Sampler Wednesday! I was hoping to get more done on Part 3 than I actually did accomplish tonight. I am not sure which part of what I did slowed me down... surprisingly (to me), I don't think it was the over one stitching in the bit of verse I did. No clue why... still coming along quickly now that it has a scheduled rotation day!

OK, I have Friday off, so I plan to use that day to get questionnaires out to Neighborhood Round Robin Group One, and will try to get Neighborhood Round Robin Group Three set up... I don't think I can fit in being in that group, so will be asking someone in that group to volunteer to be leader (a super easy job)...

Stitched on today: Bordeaux Sampler

9 comments:

Annemarie said...

It *wasn't* the over one stitching that slowed you down? It would slow me down to the point of giving up altogether. It is still a stunning sampler, though.
Good luck with the Neighbourhoods!

mainely stitching said...

Your Bordeux Sampler is looking SO beautiful, Carol!! :)

Karoline said...

All your wips are looking gorgeous Carol, great progress

BeckySC said...

I agree, it's looking great :)

Jenn said...

I think I've said this before but, I'll say it again. I LOVE the fabirc you are doing this on. Your doing a great job 'over one'.

Wendy said...

Good work on those teeny stitches. Are you sure you don't want to borrow my magnifier?

Lelia said...

Well, I think it is just spectacular. It is lovely. You have accomplished a lot on this piece IMO

Von said...

Beautiful work, Carol!!

Cathy B said...

Have a great day off Carol - I wish I could take the day off too!

Your stitching is beautiful as always!