Sunday, July 17, 2005

I didn't really feel much motivation to stitch tonight, but I did find a couple of hours this evening to work on 17th Century Irish Garden... so now my garden has yarrow, camellias, irises, rhododendrons, clover and little black cats... :-)
Daylily: GlamourDaylily: Novelty NumberDaylily: Luxury LinerDaylily: Unregistered SeedlingDaylily: Wally NanceDaylily: GlendevonDaylily: Pocket of DreamsDaylily: Love Those EyesDaylily: Pink Super SpiderDaylily: Eye Yi YiDaylily: Haunting MelodyDaylily: Canadian Border PatrolDaylily: Pasha's PassportDaylily: Rainbow SpanglesDaylily: Ruffles EleganteDaylily: AdahDaylily: Siloam Sugar TimeDaylily: Tropical FreezeDaylily: Dream Blue

Stitched on today: 17th Century Irish Garden

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow what lolvey colours.

I took a piccy of my day lilly today will post a piccy tomorrow for you. I only have one in the garden the rest are mainly roses and other bits

Hugs xxxxxx

Unknown said...

I love all the stitching progress - what a great way to start my morning and the many many new blooms. What a bright and cheery garden you must have!