Monday, May 30, 2005

Happy Memorial Day (aka No Work Today)

Angel of Love tonight - even if only for a couple of hours - busy day today with gardening, entertaining my niece and then driving her home to Massachusetts in holiday traffic... but my angel is taking some shape now -
A sweet little treat in my garden today - but it has lost its name tag :-(

YOU ARE BASIL


What herb are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Found this little chipmunk hiding in the edging by my front door steps today -
And, back to the dregs again - Orioles 8, Red Sox 1.... what happened Bronson Arroyo? Guess everyone is entitled to a bad night :-)

Stitched on today: Angel of Love

4 comments:

BeckySC said...

Hi Carol!
Miracle Butterfly is looking good!

I am loving your Garden shares! You have some beautiful Iris! (the chipmunk is cute too!!)

Nicole did a wonderful job on her stitching piece. Not sursprising though-she had a wonderful teacher :) :) Was this her very first time???

Enjoy your day off :)

Glenda said...

My guess would be Siberian Iris - "Ceasar's Brother".

lobea2004 said...

Hi Carol!!!
Finally I pubblished a PR pic too on my blog...it's not good, but there is! I love your Houses of Hawk Run Hollow, I have never seen it before reading your blog! I hope you'll stitch it again soon!

Anonymous said...

Angel of Love is looking lovely :), as is HoHRH. I can't make up my mind about that piece, I like it, but I'm not sure that I'd ever stitch it. I shall be following your progress with interest to see if you can tempt me ;)