Thursday, February 03, 2005

OK, I do just love Sports Illustrated Day - the day my favorite non-stitching magazine comes in the mail and I get to pore over it and relish it (except for the annual Swimsuit Issue..I have no use for that).... but I cannot help but to think that it is not helping the Patriots to keep showing up on the cover.... to me, that is not a good omen... if one believes in such things!

I got a HUGE surprise in the mail today! I received two fat quarters of Kiwi Antiques 35 ct linen in Tekapo and Star Dust from my friend Karen, owner of Dragonfly Dreams! She also sent me a fat eighth of Acorn 28 ct lugana! All of this in exchange for The Forgotten DVD she was wanting.... I am overwhelmed, she is so sweet!

I signed up yesterday to join New England Cross Stitchers - I got approved today and am looking forward to meeting and chatting with local stitchers there!!

Stitched on today: Fairy Flora

1 comment:

Susie said...

I'm glad you joined New England Cross Stitchers! You will be a good addition to the group.

And shame on you for posting all those Superbowl Sales. I went to ONE site on your list and ended up ordering $50 worth of charts. Now I'm scared to check out the others! (Just kidding!) Thank you for the links!