Thursday, October 13, 2005

A little Wisdom....

...because that is what I stitched tonight... a little bit of Wisdom :-) Here he is..... hoping to get him done fairly soon now... maybe a few more weeks to go??

I got in one of the fat quarters of 25 ct white lugana from ebay today.... so I can start kitting up one of my HAED designs.... which to kit up first? Hmmmm..... will have to think about that!




I also got in that pretty purple/blue solo belfast and the small natural toned solo belfast from Silkweaver today... and ordered three more fat quarters, this time 32 ct opalescent lugana.... I own enough fabric to last a lifetime, I know... and I have had questions about why so much... sneaky me, gets busted.... I like to buy it to give as gifts.... shhhhh, don't tell, OK?? :-)

Oh, I got another 25 ct lugana on ebay today, as well as two secret fabrics and a super cute sampler chart, Red Heart Sampler....

Nothing else to say today.... :-)

Stitched on today: Legends of the Dragons



Jolly good, wot! Anyone for tennis? That'll be ten ponies, guv. You're the epitome of everything that is english. Yey :) Hoist that Union Jack!

How British are you?


Stolen from Zohrah's blog - couldn't resist - DH and I adore trips to London!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Already you're almost caught up :) I do think this will be finished in a few weeks. If I get things done like I hope this weekend I will start to have more stitching time so I can work on this again!

BeckySC said...

Your progress is great, Carol as is your dedication to your WIPS :) :) :)

WOW, you always find the best fabbies :) I am anxious to see what my solo is this month ;)

Have a great weekend-thanks for the e-mail :)

Dawn T. said...

Legends is looking great! This is one has been my favorite. The fabbies are beautiful, especially the green one!

Have a good weekend!

Running Kiwi said...

I'm way, way, behind on my comments Carol, sorry! Your Earth Angel is absolutely stunning, the fabric is perfect for it. Your Celtic Winter is coming along too (I can almost guarantee you'll finish before me!) ... and the dragons are looking awesome too - I'm going to stitch those for one of my boys, one day. As for SAL's - I'll have to have a wee think, there are a few on that list I'm interested in AND have almost kitted up ready to go!

Mary said...

Carol!
I love your Legends. The colors on the dragons are really neat.