Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Keeping my promise to myself...


I am keeping the promise I made to myself a few days ago, and I am continuing to work on my class project, Acorn Sampler by Betsy Stinner :-) Maybe, just maybe, after I get this one done, I can plan to pick up another class project from the pile and possibly finish it too? Who knows?!! I was glad to hear from many of you that I am not alone in having my class projects sitting in a stash drawer :-)

Stitched on today: Finished a PIF, and stitched on Acorn Sampler **Mailed off a gift today

12 comments:

Kim B said...

Keepings promises to yourself is always good! If you can't trust your own promises, whose can you trust?

Margaret said...

Carol
Congratulations. These rows look really good. I can't wait to see the whole sampler. You have inspired me to get going on my long term WIP and while not at your speed I too am making prgress. Thanks for the stimulus and for your wonderfully inspiring blog.
Margaret S

Carol R said...

Great start Carol!

Paula C. said...

This sampler looks really pretty. I have a few class projects from years past that could use my attention. Maybe I will go pull those out and have a look...

Giovanna said...

This is going to be lovely - what beautiful stitching!

Sally said...

Nice start on Acorn Sampler Carol.

Erin said...

What a beautiful little sampler. I have an Earth Threads pattern in my stash somewhere - "A Ship and a Book" - maybe I need to dig that out!! After all the obligation stitching is taken care of, maybe...

Beatrice said...

Good for you! that is looking great. I know what you mean about promises to ourselves...We will keep them in due time!

Karoline said...

It's looking lovely Carol, nice progress

Carla said...

Beautiful stitching!

Katrina said...

Love your Betsy Stinner piece. She's a wonderful teacher.

Anita said...

Happy Anniversary. I love that pair of scissors.Have a great weekend.