Friday, May 09, 2008

T.G.I.F.


I am so grateful that it is Friday - this week felt extra long... I have an update of Acorn Sampler tonight. Betsy charted the florentine stitch band differently than how she stitched it on her model... I think I like the band on the model better... The satin stitching with two strands of this yellowish cream silk has been a little tedious, but I think it will be worth it in the end.

I hope I can find time to catch up on blogs this weekend. I am sorry that I have not had time with my busy work week to hit anything more than a sporadic blog here and there. I hope everyone is well!

Stitched on today: Started a PIF, and stitched on Feathered Friends Exchange and Acorn Sampler

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Acorn Sampler looks like it's moving really quickly - I don't think it will take you too long to do this one!

Rowyn said...

Acorn Sampler is looking lovely, look forward to seeing this one progress.

Hope you have a relaxing weekend.

Carol R said...

A really pretty sampler - are you using recommended fabric and floss?

Anonymous said...

It's looking beautiful so far Carol!

Anonymous said...

Your Acorn Sampler is lovely! You're definitely motivating me to work on my class pieces!

Kim B said...

It looks fantastic Carol!

Karoline said...

It's looking gorgeous Carol, great progress

Dani - tkdchick said...

I haven't been by awhile to see this start, nice job Carol!