Thursday, May 29, 2008

Landscaping


With only two days and counting left to get this RR off to its next destination, I started the landscaping on Glenna's neighborhood tonight. The willow trees are taking longer than I had expected, but if I keep my nose to the grindstone, I can get it done and off in time!

Maria... the floss I sent to Olga is Polstitches Dragon Floss and the color is Calm Dawn.

And... Joanne... Women of the Mayflower is by Olde Willow Design Group and in an old, retired issue of Fine Lines Magazine, Spring 2004.

Stitched on today: Stitched on a gift, and stitched on Glenna's Neighborhood Round Robin

11 comments:

Kim B said...

I'm cheering for you Carol! It looks great!!

Georgie said...

Looking great, Carol! You will get it finished on time, you always do "smile"

Kate said...

Looking great! I love the dark and murky colours.

Rowyn said...

It looks great. Love the black cat! :-)

mainely stitching said...

You can make it, Carol!!

It looks lovely, btw!

Carol R said...

Those trees are lovely!

Wendy said...

You are so close to finishing this one -I'm sure you will have it done for the mailing. Which reminds me, time to get my piece in the mail too!

Edgar said...

The RR looks great!!!

Dani said...

Carol ... the willows look great. I'm sure that you will get it done in time :)

BeckySC said...

I agree...no problem for you :) It looks great, Carol :)

Lynn said...

The willow trees may have taken longer but they are so cool looking. The cat is a nice touch too!