Saturday, May 10, 2008

A gift for Isabelle

Despite all of my complaints about the postal service (globally, not just US), somehow there are still wonderful surprises! The US and France somehow got together and managed to deliver an already belated birthday gift to dear Isabelle in seemingly record time!! Thank you! I stitched one of the little fobs that I do love so much with the friendship tree on the back and included a sweet pair of gold Gingher scissors for our resident seamstress...

Nature's Alphabet "I" Fob

Elizabeth's Designs

Silkweaver 32 ct Belfast Solo, DMC Floss


...and here is the back with the little friendship tree on it...

So, now I am off to do exchange stitching, gardening and general weekend pleasures ;-)

Stitched on today: Stitched on Feather Friends exchange, started first part of Spring Exchange

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet another gorgeous gift! You have the biggest heart of anyone I know!!! Your ears were probably burning yesterday, 'cos as expected we were saying that verbally as well!! :D

Kim B said...

Your fobs are so lovely! This one is no exception :)

Kitty Couture said...

Carol, thank you so much! I adore the fob and your work is impeccable. There is such a neatness in your stitches and finishing.
The scissors are gorgeous and I adored the tiny little card!
Most of all, thank you for the love. :)

Karoline said...

It's a lovely fob Carol, congratulations

mainely stitching said...

That is such a lovely and thoughtful gift for Isabelle, Carol!!

Becky K in OK said...

Another wonderful scissor fob. I always enjoy seeing what you stitch.

Lynn said...

Another beautiful gift! Glad the postal service cooperated for once.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable gift!

Sharon said...

Pretty fob as alwasys!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonitos son esos "fob" con el ABC ¡¡me encantan!!! besos

Chelo