Thursday, May 01, 2008

One To Go


One house to go on House Samplings, that is. I just love how this little piece is turning out. I think I will focus on it for the next day or two and finish it up :-)

Goal Review Time:
April Goals:
1. Continue to work on Serenity -yes
2. Continue to work on A Quaker Christmas -yes
3. Continue to work on Houses of Hawk Run Hollow -yes
4. Continue to work on Dawn, Fairy Spirit of Grace -no
5. Stitch and send Wendy’s Neighborhood Round Robin to Nicole ASAP (am waiting to receive it still) -yes, and Nicole has it now
6. Stitch at least one PIF -yes
7. Continue to work on Spring Ride SAL -yes
8. Stitch one or two ornaments -yes, I stitched two
9. Finish and mail SBEBB Here’s To Ewe Exchange by 4/8 -yes, and Isabelle has received it
10. Finish and mail HoE Pinkeep Exchange by 4/5 - yes, and Valerie received it on 3/31
11. Stitch and send out a Crazy Exchange - yes, it has been sent out
12. Stitch some gifts -yes, I stitched one
13. Stitch and send out SBEBB Spring House and Garden Exchange by 4/20 -yes, and Mylene has received it
14. Stitch and be ready to send out SBEBB Garden Exchange for 5/1 -yes, and it has been mailed out
15. Continue to stitch on House Samplings -yes
16. Meet the Finishing Challenge – Needle Roll -yes

May Goals:
1. Continue to work on Serenity
2. Continue to work on A Quaker Christmas
3. Continue to work on Houses of Hawk Run Hollow – finish House 10 and start another block
4. Continue to work on Dawn, Fairy Spirit of Grace
5. Start Kathy’s Neighborhood Round Robin
6. Stitch at least one PIF
7. Continue to stitch on Spring Ride SAL
8. Stitch one or two ornaments
9. Stitch and mail SBEBB Feathered Friends Exchange by 5/15
10. Stitch and mail Spring Exchange to Myrna
11. Stitch and send return CE Exchange to Simone
12. Stitch and send HoE Freebie Exchange by 5/31
13. Stitch some gifts
14. Finish House Samplings/start a new small to medium project
15. Meet the Finishing Challenge – Biscornu
16. Stitch and send Glenna’s Neighborhood Round Robin to Nicole by 6/1

My little buddy Beau spent the evening just like this next to me, sound asleep atop my little chest of stash drawers next to my stitching chair. Figured he would like to visit with you too ;-)

I love this photo of Kevin Garnett of the Boston Celtics - grabbed it as the wallpaper on my computer at one of my offices today - just sharing this too... I thought it looked kinda cool.
Stitched on today: Stitched on a gift, and House Samplings

17 comments:

Nic said...

Well done on your April goals, and good luck for the coming month's!

Jeanne said...

Looking great Carol - love the sort of vintage look this piece has. I think you have the Keebler elves helping you stitch while you sleep - you are so productive and I don't know how you do it!! I am envious for sure. :)

Anonymous said...

It's looking wonderful Carol - you're so nearly finished now!

Olga said...

You've done such a great job on this sampler, it really has a vintage look.

Carol R said...

Well done for your April goals Carol - wow so much achieved.
House Samplings is gorgeous - I love it.
Beau looks so cute.

Rowyn said...

House Samplings is looking great. You did well with your April goals.

Beau looks like one contented kitty!

Lennu said...

The houses look so beautiful, it's such a pretty design! And Beau of course is so cute too, thanks for sharing a photo :)

Myrna said...

House Samplings looks great!

Great goals... I should try that some time. LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm a long time fan of Hillside Samplings, but must admit that I haven't stitched one of their designs for a long time. I have always liked this one - you should have it finishd in no time!

Kim B said...

Looks beautiful Carol! Congrats on the April goals! That was a big set of goals you had there and you completed nearly all of them!!

Chiloe said...

I just fell in love with your cat: he's beautiful ;)

Beatrice said...

Beau is a very handsome cat. No doubt he knows that!
Your Goals are Amazing you have some wonderful stitches on the go.
Good luck with your May goals.

Mylene said...

Well done on your april goals!!
Have a nice weekend.

Casa Pearl said...

What great progress you are making - I look forward to seeing it completed. Are you going to Celebrations this weekend?

Katrina said...

Very pretty! I really like Hillside Sampling's designs. Can't wait to see the finish.

Anonymous said...

House Samplings looks wonderful Carol - can't wait to see it finished!

Michelle said...

Love that photo of Beau! You've been zooming on the HS piece!