Monday, May 05, 2008

Queasy


Wow, the treadmill and I did not agree with each other at all tonight. I felt queasy shortly after I started my daily exercising, and by the time I got off of the treadmill I felt very queasy. I think it is my sinuses. So... while I did get a bit done on a gift earlier today, I did not get a whole lot done on HOHRH tonight. It spent more time put down in my lap than picked up to stitch... alas, here it is with more windows finished :-)

I am back to waiting, waiting, waiting for gifts/exchanges that are heading to Europe... and taking simply forever to arrive...

Stitched on today: Stitched on a gift, and Houses of Hawk Run Hollow **Mailed out a gift today

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that cow!!

I'm so sorry that your sinuses are playing up. Rest up, and take it easy, okay?

I don't know what it is about mail to Europe these days - I'm waiting on confirmation that something I sent to England a couple of weeks back has been received. A package I sent to Japan around the same time only took 4 days to get there.

Kim B said...

This one is coming along :)

staci said...

Feel better soon Carol!

Anonymous said...

HoHRH is looking great. Hope you feel better soon!
BTW, on the daylily front... 28 and counting... :o)

Aussie Stitcher said...

Hope you feel better soon Carol. Congratulations on finishing House Samplings, it is gorgeous. Beau looks so content in that photo, thanks for sharing.

Carol R said...

A great cow!
Be well soon

Karoline said...

It's looking lovely Carol

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I'm sorry to hear that you got Dizzy and that it was your Sinusis. At least you got some stitching done though so that was good.

I hope you feel better soon and that your Sinuses will get cleared up pretty quick.

Take care & Happy Stitching

Lillie said...

This is a cutie!

I hoped you are feeling better soon.Take care
Lillie

Anonymous said...

like the cow so good

Von said...

Take it easy while your sinuses clear up, Carol! Hope you feel more like stitching tonight. :)

I just posted some pics of my lovely iris on my blog - thought you might like to take a look!

Carla said...

Hope you're feeling better today. HOHRH looks great!!

Michelle said...

So sorry to hear about your queasiness - I've been experiencing that myself lately (probably my allergies/sinuses also). Great windows!

Lelia said...

I hope your are feeling better. Both of my boyz had a quick bout of something last week. Alex missed a day of school & Nick was down most of Saturday. They said it was headache & throat pain plus weakness. Take care of yourself Carol