Monday, May 19, 2008

A bit of Acorn Sampler


Tonight I am trying to get as much as I can done on my HoE Freebie Design Exchange - my choice for this exchange is a bit of work...so I am off again to go and work on it, but I did spend a little time today working on Betsy Stinner's Acorn Sampler again. I really like this part and had to pull myself away to work on the exchange again ;-)

Thank you to all who have left such nice comments about the many fobs I have stitched lately. I don't want to be the "fob queen," but I do love using Nature's Alphabet for fobs... and nope, I have not stitched the whole alphabet yet... I have not yet stitched H, O, Q, U, X, Y or Z :-)

Stitched on today: Acorn Sampler, and HoE Freebie Design Exchange **Mailed Kathy's Neighborhood Round Robin to An today

17 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Acorn Sampler is beautiful Carol. I for one am appreciative of your fobs!!!

Kim B said...

Oh my goodness Carol - I drool over your fobs! I say it's best be to be known for something you're exceptionally good at than to be known for something you do terribly :) And your Acorn Sampler look fantastic!

staci said...

Well darn it...guess I can't help you out with any of those unstitched letters since my name doesn't start with any of them, LOL!!! Thanks for the fabric info...I'm hunting it down ;)

cathymk said...

Your Acorn Sampler is looking beautiful!!

mainely stitching said...

I guess some of those letters simply are not going to come up for people's names! LOL!

Rowyn said...

Loving your progress on Acorn Sampler, it's gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

It's coming along nicely :-) Ann

Carol R said...

Acorn Sampler is looking really good.
Nothing wrong with being a 'fob queen' - I am just deciding what to change my name to so as not to waste those other letters!!

Simone said...

You already are "Fob Queen"! And that's an honor!!! I love Acorn Sampler. Exactly my colors...

Nicole said...

Wow Carol, Acorn Sampler is beautiful!! I love the colors! :)

Anonymous said...

Acorn Sampler is looking wonderful Carol! The thread colours go so well with that fabric - very pretty :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Love it :) I particularly LOVE that fabric ;)

Karoline said...

Acorn Sampler is looking gorgeous Carol, great progress

Lennu said...

It's such a beautiful sampler, it's great to see your progress!

Anonymous said...

your acorn sampler is gorgeous and i do like your fobs so professional

sugardoll said...

Wow! Look at all that specialty stitches. My hands are down! Amazing!!

Jenn said...

What a beautiful sampler Carol!