Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A PIF for Georgie

I have continued to work away on my PIF list, and now today I heard from Georgie that she has received my PIF gift for her. She has some nice photos in her blog which also show the rest of my package for her. I had fun making this for you Georgie, and I am glad that you like it :-)

Garden Alphabet "G" Fob

Prairie Schooler

Silkweaver 32 ct Mocha Lugana, DMC Floss


I want to thank everyone who continues to visit my blog and even leave me comments... as well as the many newcomers who have been stopping by. I appreciate you all very much, and I am so sorry that I am quite a bit behind with reading blogs right now. I hit a few here and there, but I am so very, very swamped by paperwork at the office lately.... :-( Thank you all :-)

Stitched on today: Stitched on Spring exchange

6 comments:

Kim B said...

Your fobs are always divine! Another fabulous fob!

Karen's Blog said...

Beautiful work as always Carol. I am also commenting here as I don't think you are getting my emails. I sent another couple yesterday. Just wondering if you got them? I have a bad feeling that something weird is happening out in cyberspace.

Anonymous said...

You are doing great Carol :-) Ann

Carol R said...

I just love your fobs!
My mails to you are bouncing too/1

nela said...

Hello Carol, two things, a report that yuku vote in sbebb me, I am not nor old nor new group, I will have patience, and another is please tell Vonne that Julianne already received my packages, I will upload it to my blog, Nela kisses.
pd this gift yours this beautiful, I love the colors

Anonymous said...

It’s really pretty, Carol – I saw pictures in Georgie’s blog yesterday. I love all those cute fobs that you have been stitching!