Sunday, May 11, 2008

Another Neighborhood Under Construction


It's a beach neighborhood, and it belongs to Kathy. I have really been having the hardest time with choosing something to stitch for her neighborhood. Despite a rather, um... large... stash, I really lack anything that looks like a beach house. I chose part of Bent Creek's Summer Snapperland, and will consider the boat in my square to be my "house boat." ;-)

Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends who are moms!

Stitched on today: Finished Feathered Friends exchange, and started Kathy's Neighborhood Round Robin

8 comments:

Sally said...

You have been busy Carol! Kathy's RR looks wonderful!

Love the fob and your Acorn Sampler is looking lovely.

mainely stitching said...

What a neat idea, to have a house boat!!

Wendy said...

Great start on Kathy's RR! What a unique theme for this one :-D

Lillie said...

Loved the theme.

Kim B said...

I love this RR's theme! And I think a houseboat is perfect!

Andrea said...

Lovely RR of Kathys. I'm sure whatever you stitch it will fit in with the theme so well.

Juanita said...

These neighborhood robins always look so pretty. I like the "house boat" idea to go with the beach theme.

Looks like you've been making some wonderful progress lately. Congrats on the House Samplings finish. It's a lovely piece.

Lynn said...

I never would have thought of a beach theme for a RR. What a neat idea! If I remember, Lizzie Kate has some things that might work too. I'm thinking of the sunshine sampler.