Saturday, May 17, 2008

Some HOHRH


My youngest niece/god daughter, Erin, is 15 years old today. Mike had a good idea and we drove down to see her and hang out with the kids and my brother for a while. By the time we got home, I was feeling really wiped out. I did stitch on the HoE Freebie Design Exchange for a bit, but then picked up HOHRH to continue with my commitment to stay on track with it ;-)

My brother and I were talking a lot today about a funny play made by Manny Ramirez of the Red Sox earlier this week, and then I began to wonder if it was on YouTube, and it was, although a bit blurry - this is a funny one - who but Manny could make a great catch in left field, have momentum lead him to half run up the wall.. and then high five a Red Sox fan... and then turn around and still throw out the runner at first base? Too funny! ...cannot figure out why guys post such blurry video on YouTube...


Stitched on today: Stitched on HoE Freebie Design Exchange, and Houses of Hawk Run Hollow

9 comments:

Carol R said...

I had to laugh at the verse on HOHRH when it's alongside a cow - someone with a sense of humour? Great stitching Carol and can't wait to see your Freebie Design exchange

Jenn said...

I missed that Manny play durring the week and when someone told me aobut it I thought they were kidding, till I saw it on NESEN last night.

Anonymous said...

I know I said this last time, but I love that cow! You're making great progress, Carol.

Cathy B said...

Did I ever tell you that I have a thing for cows? Great stitching!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Kim B said...

Wow that was a crazy play! Your HoHRH really looks great!

Marie said...

Your HoHRH block looks great...I too must try to find time to stay on track with my VOHRH~ OOPS, I am behind a few blocks! ;)

Beatrice said...

Thanks for sharing that fabulous play of Manny's. It was great. My DH saw it and told me about it. I never thought to look on U-tube.
I watched that game but missed the play.
The cow is toooo cute!

Dani - tkdchick said...

keep going carol!

sugardoll said...

Oh the cow is so adorable. The look on him is pricesless.

Wonderful stitching as always.