Sunday, May 07, 2006

Back to MTM, Celebrations is over now

Today was the last day of Celebrations, and I did not go over and participate in any activities today. Today I had to catch up on things like... well, laundry LOL! And I watched the Red Sox and worked on Medieval Town Mandala here and there throughout the day. It was cooler and windy today, so a good day to stitch a little.

Thank you to everyone who extended anniversary wishes to Mike and I. The official day is tomorrow... 13 years :-)

I want to apologize to those who have an email subscription to my blog. Bloglet has been acting up terribly for a good couple of weeks now and you are not getting email updates of my blog. I go into their site daily and re-enable my blog. It shows a "timed out" message. Then all looks great. But, by the time they are supposed to send out the email updates, it is timed out again so the emails do not go out. The other blogs I subscribe to are having the same issue, so it must be fairly global with Bloglet right now. I hope they get it together soon. I tried to email the site administrator, but it bounced back - his email box is full... guess that speaks volumes, doesn't it?? Oh well...

Short work week ahead. Mike and I will be driving up to Portland, Maine on Thursday night. I have one of my seminars, aka "therapy school", up there on Friday - something like Trauma Oppression vs. Trauma Recovery: Fearlessness in Traumatic Times... basically, it is about how trauma can lead to sexual issues and eating disorders. Many of my patients have PTSD related eating disorders... (Hmmm....I just found the course agenda online, which is meaningless to anyone but me, but...) So, I won't be blogging Thursday night, but will do a backdated blog entry on Friday night since I surely will be bringing some stitching :-)


Carol S - you asked what Quaker sampler I picked up at Celebrations. I got Quaker Legacy I by Legacy Designs. I don't think this is a new chart, but I really liked the model hanging in Olde Colonial's booth - it was done like the bottom of the two in this pic - I think it is Lentil by Lakeside Linens with the GAST threads...

Stitched on today: Medieval Town Mandala

8 comments:

Dianne said...

Happy Anniversary Mike and Carol!
I hope you are going out to dinner maybe?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! :) Hope you have a lovely day.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary to you both, have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Mike and Carol. I hope you have a great day.
Cindy

mainely stitching said...

Don't you dare catch up on laundry on your anniversary!! LOL Have a wonderful day together!

Katrina said...

Hi Carol, happy anniversary my friend. I have been catching up with all your posts since last week and it sounds like you had a lovely time at Celebrations. How I wish we had events like that here in NZ. Maybe one day (or when I win the lottery) I'll come for a visit to attend something like that :)

MTM looks fabulous too.

Bastet said...

Happy Anniversary! MTM is coming along quite nicely. Dare I ask where in Portland your seminar is? Just curious since I live there.

BeckySC said...

Happy Anniversary to Mike and Carol! I wish you many more!

Carol, all your projects are coming along very nicely!

Glad you had a nice time at Celebrations! AND, the Red Sox game!