Wednesday, May 10, 2006

More MTM

Just another MTM update today... I finished all the stitching in the large center house, and now it just needs some specialty stitches and backstitches (sorry, I cut the top of the green copper roof off in my scanner tonight)... and then a bit of the rust colored barn on the end... and then it got late and time to quit...

I worked an awful lot on Papillon Creations Mystery Sampler earlier today. I figure I will bring it and Quaker Garden on the little road trip to Maine tomorrow for my trauma conference. Tomorrow should be Houses of Hawk Run Hollow night, but I don't feel like bringing a large 40 ct project with me... with no Ott-Lite! Nope, I don't see that happening!! LOL

Yesterday was New DVD Release Tuesday - there was confusion. I forgot to tell Mike what DVDs I wanted, so he guessed... and today he went out and got the two I actually really wanted... somehow I ended up with : Big Momma's House 2, Munich, Nanny McPhee (really wanted this one!), The New World and Rumor Has It... (also really wanted this one) - I think I have plenty of movies to watch for a while!

Stitched on today: Papillon Creations Mystery Sampler and Medieval Town Mandala

8 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

MTM is looking good, Carol! What a fantastic piece it'll be in the end.

And what is better than a good DVD to keep you company while stitching? Well, lots of DVDs of course! ;D Isn't that pure bliss!

Unknown said...

MTM looks good. Have a great trip today, I can't wait to see pics of your PC Myystery.

Judith said...

MTM looks great. By the way the instructions on this part are a bit bad again. You have to do the satin doors on both sides of the middle house in SNC 161 in 2 or 3 strands.

Shelleen said...

MTM looks great! I also want to see Nanny Mcphee and Rumor Has it

Carol said...

Every time I visit yoiur blog and see your MTM project I'm just in awe. It must be really fun to stitch

Anonymous said...

And the town grows a little bit more! I hope you'll show us some progress pics when you return home.

catandturtle said...

Hi again Carol. I was hoping for some help. I have been trying to figure out how to add tags to my blog so, like yours, people can search for it and I can have more people come to it than the 2 that have so far. Do you have any tips or suggestions for me to get it out there? Thanks, Ann (catandturtle)

Katrina said...

Hi Carol, hope the conference goes well for you. You'll enjoy Rumour Has it,I certainly did :) I picked up the Constant Gardener to watch sometime over the weekend, have you seen it? (Just had a wee giggle, the word confirmation is Ypeeoo today)