Monday, May 29, 2006

One more night with the mermaids...

It's almost time again for passwords for the two Chatelaine projects, as well as the last part of the Papillon Creations Mystery Sampler... so, I could not resist one last evening of working on the mermaids... it could be a while again before I can pick them up. Tomorrow is a dedicated SAL night, so that is out... The mermaids continued to get bigger tonight!

OK, off to bed... the four day weekend is over now... I did enjoy some time out in the garden today. I moved some daylilies that are being crowded out and overshadowed by rose bushes... each has a new open area home in other parts of the garden now :-)

Stitched on today: Mermaids of the Deep Blue

11 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

they're growing beautifully! WTG Carol :)

Kitty Couture said...

Wow, you've made great progress on your Mermaids Carol :)
Have a good week :)

Anonymous said...

They are looking beautiful. I'm anxious to get mine started but still waiting for just the right fabric. See you soon!

lobea2004 said...

Great progress, Carol. I also love your new sampler and I look forward to seeing other progresses.

Kathy said...

Wow Carol you must have smoking needles, looking forward to the next update.

Hugs xxxxxx

Katrina said...

your Mermaids are coming along nicely Carol, I love your fabric choice :)

Von said...

It feels good to get some fresh air and work in the dirt! All your plants must have survived the downpour o.k. Glad you had a good holiday weekend. :D

mainely stitching said...

Wow, Carol, that's some serious progress on the mermaids! They look great!!

Joyce said...

You're mermaids are looking great, Carol. You are inspiring me to try some of that beautiful overdye fabric, too. What a great look!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you brought the mermaids back out to play. I had forgotten how gorgeous they are!

Unknown said...

Mermaids are beautiful. Mum has just gasped and said they're amazing. (Yeah I'm still not home, that journey is tomorrow unfortunately)