Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Crazy Exchange from Edda :-)

The postman delivered another surprise for me today. Edda chose to send to me in the Crazy Exchange. And she stitched the sweetest little mattress pincushion using her own color scheme. Her over-one stitching is just perfect, and her colors are lovely. Then... she also included some skeins of hand dyed fibers, including one similar to Caron Wildflowers that is dyed in Scotland. And pretty striped fabric too. Thank you, Edda! I just love it all. And, I already have a couple of ideas spinning in my head for my return exchange for you.


I chose to keep working on A Quaker Christmas tonight... after I finished a new Crazy Exchange, that is :-)

Stitched on today: Finished new Crazy Exchange project, and A Quaker Christmas

13 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

Great crazy exchange you received. QC is looking mighty fine!

mainely stitching said...

What a super-fun exchange to receive!!

Hazel said...

Great exchange! Loving your qc.

Sally said...

Fantastic exchange from Edda:)

Carol R said...

Lovely exchange from Edda. QC looking really good

Dawn T. said...

What a great exchange! Lucky you:)

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

What a lovely exchange from Edda! Your needles are smoking on Quaker Christmas:) It looks wonderful

Edgar said...

That is a great exchange!!! CQ is looking so good!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a lovely exchange :)
Edda did a fantastic job!
And the QC is just looking fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I am happy you enjoyed your exchange Carol. I really enjoyed making it for you. :-) Hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

A Quaker Christmas is coming along very nicely, Carol.

The crazy exchange piece is lovely.

Beatrice said...

QC is lookin' Goooood. I love your crazy exchange.

Michelle said...

I just love those mattress pincushions - I'm definitely going to have to try one of those! Your quaker is so pretty!!