Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Valentine's Day Exchange for Ina

Ina emailed me this morning to let me know that she recieved the Valentine's Exchange that I sent to her for the Crazy Exchange. Yes, Ina again :-) I drew her name for two seperate exchanges this month. Her email is very sweet and I think she likes what I sent to her.

Valentine Pinkeep

Glory Bee

Free chart available here

30 ct Natural Linen, GAST Floss


This is the back of the pinkeep - I love this fabric, but am sorry it is a little out of focus


And, this is the entire exchange that I sent to her. Enjoy, Ina! Happy Valentine's Day to you all (a little early).

Now I will disappear and start a gift for a special stitcher...

Stitched on today: Started a gift

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's lovely - I love the backing fabric!

Beatrice said...

Oh My that Be Mine is just too cute and the fabric is perfect.

mainely stitching said...

Too cute!!

And I believe that a happy half birthday wish is in order? ;)

Anonymous said...

Love exchange you have maked.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful exchanges - as always. Every time I see a new finish, I can't wait until the next time, 'cos I know there's another wonderful finish just around the corner! ;)

staci said...

Wonderful exchange Carol, really cute pinkeep--and I agree, that backing fabric is adorable!!!

Andrea said...

What lovely exchanges, both sent and received, over the past few days. Love the WIP too.

Carla said...

What a beautiful pinkeep Carol!!! Love the design and the fabric you used for the back!!

Sally said...

That is absolutely beautiful Carol:)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Gorgeousness abounds sweet Carol :)

Deanne J said...

Beautiful exchange, love the fabric

Lillie said...

Beautifully finish and the backing fabby...so lovely. WIP looking good.

Sharon said...

Cute! I love the backing fabric. I need that for my pinkeep-lol!

Michelle said...

Oh I love this one - it is so pretty. The fabric you used on the back is great too!!