Thursday, January 17, 2008

Winter Quaker Exchange for Pat

I received a lovely email from Pat today, and she let me know that she received the SBEBB Winter Quaker Exchange that I sent to her. I forgot to take a photo of the entire exchange, but I do have a photo of the wintry biscornu that I stitched for her. I hoped the little crystal beads on the edges would look like ice crystals, and a snowflake button. Pat and I both live in very wintry, snowy, cold climates...

January Quaker Biscornu

The Workbasket

32 ct Antique White Belfast Linen, DMC Color Variations Floss 4010, Winter Sky


I made a good bit of headway on Lauren's Neighborhood Round Robin again tonight. I expect to finish this tomorrow and get it right off to Annemarie, who is anxious to receive this one now :-)

Stitched on today: Lauren's Neighborhood Round Robin

24 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

The biscornu is so pretty. The beads are a wonderful addition.

Cathy B said...

Your biscornu is beautiful - I'm sure that Pat must really like it.

Like the chart you selected for Lauren's neighborhood! Fits the theme perfectly!

Carol R said...

Pretty biscornu and Lauren's neighborhood looks good.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol,
i have just take a look at your blog.And WHAAAWWWW what a lovely things you make.

Sally said...

Beautiful biscornu Carol and the exchange you received from Marie is awesome!

Love Lauren's NRR.

Kitty Couture said...

Carol, this biscornu is exquisite!

tintocktap said...

Love the wintery biscornu - it's beautiful!

Michelle said...

The biscornu is so pretty - very wintry!

Lelia said...

Lovely RR block! The biscornu is wonderful : )

Cathy said...

I love the subtle colors in the biscornu.

Dawn T. said...

The biscornu is gorgeous!!

Stephanie said...

What a gorgeous biscornu - I'm sure Pat must be thrilled. Wow, what progress on the RR, it'll be ready for Annemarie in no time!

Cserny Cherry Ildikó said...

Dear Carol, Biscornue is beautiful. pattern, color, oh I lovely.
Cherry

Stitcher said...

Beautiful exchange

Marika said...

There is some flowers for you in my blog ! ;-)

Nicola said...

Love the biscornu, it's so pretty! Great progress on the RR too.

Edgar said...

Thats a great biscornu and the NRR is just super!!!

Dani said...

I love the biscornu. Snowflakes are fun! Your part of Lauren's neighborhood is coming along well ... can't wait to see it finished!

Janaina said...

Lovely indeed!:o) Congrats!
ps: boss, take a look at my blog when you have the time...

Carla said...

Beautiful biscornu!
Yout block on the RR looks great!

mainely stitching said...

Holy smokes, Carol, how did you get so much done so quickly on Lauren's NRR??

Sharon said...

Beautiful biscornu!

Lennu said...

Ooh, beautiful! So wintery, a really pretty biscornu!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That biscornu is just so pretty!