Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Winter House Exchange from Marie

I received the most beautiful SBEBB Winter House Exchange from Marie today. I was so happy to see her return address on the package ;-)

I received such generous goodies - a cute JBW chart, pretty snowflake fabric, NN floss, needle threader, and snowman buttons... and she stitched me this amazing scissor keeper that has a pouch on back... and thread rings on the bottom... see photo below...

Isn't that neat?? Thanks so much Marie, I just love it.

A quiet night here... I finally started Lauren's Neighborhood Round Robin tonight. The fabric is powder blue - you cannot see that in the photo. Her theme is a winter neighborhood, and I am adding various elements for Christmas Day by The Prairie Schooler. I should have this done in another day or two - after I dig out some more DMC 642 and 367, that is!

Stitched on today: Started Lauren's Neighborhood Round Robin **Mailed out my Scissor Fob Exchange today

17 comments:

staci said...

What a creative exchange Marie has sent you! She is one talented lady!

Carol R said...

What a neat scissor pouch - so unusual with the thread rings along the bottom. I really like the winter neighborhood RR too!

mainely stitching said...

Nice start on Lauren's NRR - and that's a wonderful exchange you received from Marie!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely finishing technique!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a great exchange from sweet Marie...I love her finish! And the RR start is fabulous :)

Edgar said...

What a great exchange! A super start on the RR, I really like that winter theme!!!

Carla said...

What a fantastic exchange!!!

Judith said...

What a beautifull exchange you received.

Karoline said...

Gorgeous exchange from Marie. All your framing is lovely.

Deanne J said...

Great exchange and your RR is looking wonderful

Nancy said...

Very nice, it is adorable. The rings on the bottom are a great idea. I hadn't seen any done quite like that before.....Nancy

Dani said...

What a great exchange! I love the fabric that Marie sent you and the fabric she used to finish the pouch. Great start on the RR as well!

Anita said...

I love the biscornu you stitched, I just love the colors you picked.
What a pretty RR piece.The exchange from Marie is wonderful.

The Silver Thistle said...

A lovely exchange and a very pretty biscornu! Nice kitty catnipping pics too, lol.

Sharon said...

Great exchange from Marie! I love how she did that. Enjoy!

Lennu said...

A great exchange! Marie does wonderful work :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

That floss organizner is unique, I haven't seen that before