Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A little autumn gardening....

It is mid-autumn here in the United States, but I got to do some gardening tonight... on the Garden Spot Sampler SAL, that is! As usual, this piece looks rather spectacular in real life, but is again truly washed out when I try to photograph it. But, nonetheless, as you can see, it is growing now!

Busy, busy day at work... I got in the two 40 ct solos from Silkweaver today - and they look just like the scans (posted a few days ago). I also finally received the book with the mystery sampler in it - the Donna Kooler beauty I was curious about a couple of weeks ago - and saved by a lady in Australia who could identify it! She was awesome!!

And, it is new DVD Release Tuesday again - fun ones today - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Christmas with the Kranks. These will be great for the upcoming, brief Thanksgiving break - unless I can sneak in a chance to watch them sooner :-)

Well, I didn't hear back from Silkweaver today, and I want to thank everyone for their thoughts about my fabrics from the treat bag :-) Many of you offered to do trades with me... thank you for that!! There are too many offers right now for me to logically sort through, but please know I do appreciate your kind thoughts!

Stitched on today: Garden Spot Sampler

5 comments:

Kiwi Jo said...

Nice spot of gardening there Carol! I stitched a cute little flower and bird last night and will post a picture later.

BeckySC said...

I love how it's growing :) BEEUTiful :)

(((((((hope you are feeling better)))))))))

Anonymous said...

It's coming along really nicely Carol. Well done.

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

What lovely gardening. Makes me long for Spring again and finally having my first opportunity to plant a garden in my own house. Thanks for the image of warmth and sun on a cool gloomy day:)

Lelia said...

Thanks for sharing your progress.