Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Squeezing in a goal before the month ends!

Upon reviewing my goals for November a few days ago, I noticed that I had not worked on Convent's Herbal Garden yet this month. I originally expected that I would be working on the Celtic Winter SAL tonight, but figured I could still squeeze in a little time tonight on Convent's Herbal Garden and still meet my goal - so I did :-)
NASCAR's "Chasers" (top ten finalists) invade NYC today in preparation for their awards ceremony on Friday! (photo from www.nascar.com)

Stitched on today: Convent's Herbal Garden and 17th Century Irish Garden for just a little while at work today...

7 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Congrats on meeting that goal in addition to all the others I know you accomplished. It is really looking good. Hopefully you will have some more time with it in December:)

Unknown said...

The colors in that piece are really amazing, for such a large piece it sure is coming along quickly :)

Kathy said...

Well done on meeting your goal hun. I have finally started on CA again at last, and it is coming along nicely, just a bit more to do before posting a piccy.

Your Herbal Garden is looking fab too hun well done.

Hugs xxxx

mainely stitching said...

Hoo wee, that Convent Garden is an eye-popper!!

Gill said...

Covent Garden looks beautiful. congratulations on achieving your goal!

Anne S said...

Wooho, look at all those goals ticked off! Way to go!! Convent Herb Garden is looking great too :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol

Is the Convent's Herbal Garden one of the Chatelaines Mystery stitches? It's very pretty :o) I've just tried to find it online and couldn't - you got a link?