Wednesday, November 09, 2005


Yay, finally time to work on the Celtic Winter SAL again tonight. This one works up so well - easily and beautifully. I could easily just get into this one if I were not a rotation stitcher :-) I wonder how the other ladies in this SAL are progressing with theirs? Come to think of it, I don't think there have been any new update pictures from any of the ladies in a little bit now.... so, how are you all doing? Show and tell time :-)

Q. When comparing large projects versus small projects, which do you get more excited about finishing?

A. Hands down, large projects!! I particularly get excited to finish a Mirabilia or Lavender & Lace project :-)

Stitched on today: Celtic Winter

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I see your progress on this, it makes me want to purchase the chart. I saw it the other day in my wool shop and I was sorely tempted (I'm not really a fan of these designs normally!!!!).
Maybe in the New Year and I will treat myself to all the materials.

Kitty Couture said...

Oh Carol, CW is really coming along great. What a beautiful design :)

Unknown said...

She is really coming along. Beautiful stitching!

Anne S said...

CW is looking great - when I was hunting out Angel of Love the other day, I came across Celtic Spring that I brought over with me ... very tempted ... then remembered all the other big things I have on the go, and decided Angel of Love definitely wins out ... for now anyway! :)

Kathy said...

WOW CW looks fantastic, right once I have finished knitting the scarf I am on, I shall get stitching on mine and post a piccy tomorrow

Hugs

Kathy xxxxx

Shelleen said...

Carol,
I am catching up on your blog and am impressed with all of your progresses . Great job on everything :-)

lobea2004 said...

Carol, your CW is lovely. I worked on my CS today for about 20 minutes, I think I'll not post a picture...

Running Kiwi said...

She's looking great Carol! I worked on mine a bit the last couple of days - I'll take a picture later :)

I don't think I've commented for a while ... all of your stitching looks beautiful - as always!

Anonymous said...

Celtic Winter is looking beautiful! Like Heather, I am tempted to buy the series of Celtic ladies, but I need to actually finish a large design first, to prove I can do it!

mainely stitching said...

She's absolutely beautiful, Carol!

Gill said...

You're doing really well with CW. I have been working on mine the past two or three days but I'm doing the opposite end to you - working on the skirt. I'll post an update soon!

Bastet said...

ACK! Now I really feel a bit behind, but can't be helped. You're doing a wonderful job with her!

Anonymous said...

Wow she's looking great! Really wish I'd been able to keep up. She really is beautiful.