Thursday, November 10, 2005

Wisdom

I didn't stitch anything too spectacular or monumental tonight, but I did get the backstitched border done around Wisdom and started the lighter shade in the first three letters of his name... I think both Nikki and I want to get this SAL done before the end of the year... next year we hope to stitch either Kingdom Sampler or Dragon of the Deeps as a SAL... want to join us??

I received a really nice email from Silkweaver today about my disappointment over my treat bag. Carol at Silkweaver was very nice.

Might get a little snow tonight... oh joy!! :-( But it should warm up a bit again this weekend (good, forgot to plant those tulips!!), so if we get any, it won't last!!
You Should Get a JD (Juris Doctor)

You're logical, driven, and ruthless.
You'd make a mighty fine lawyer.


Stitched on today: 17th Century Irish Garden (finally, again, at work today) and Legends of the Dragons

8 comments:

Bastet said...

He's coming along wonderfully. I'm sure you'll get it done by the end of the year...

Rowyn said...

It's looking great. I especially love the colours in Wisdom. I'm sure it will be stunning when finished.

Anne S said...

Loooooove Wisdom to death - in some ways I'll be sad when you finish it, 'cos then I won't get to ooh and aah over your progress :) I don't have the two new planned SAL's in my stash, but if you ever wanna stitch Moonlight Guardian, count me in - got the chart/threads/fabric all ready for that one ... just waiting for an excuse (and space in my stitching rotation now) to fit it in ...

Anonymous said...

It's coming along nicely, you should have it finished by the end of the year.
What did Silkweaver say about your disappointment in the stash bag?

Kitty Couture said...

Oh Carol. You've been making such lovely progress on that one. It looks like a difficult stitch and being in a SAL must certainly have helped you make steady progress!

I just love those jewel-like colours.

Jenny said...

Your dragons are coming along so nicely. :) You are almost done now. :)

BeckySC said...

Looking great, Carol :) Closer and closer!

Sadly I have not put in any time on CA, as I am still unsure about the greens in her gown. I have been so busy with other stitching exchanges and Christmas gifts, which I am enjoying so much- large projects just are not calling to me in 2005....here's hoping in 2006!!! ;)!!! Your CW progress looks great!

mainely stitching said...

Wisdom is such a stunning dragon. I could look at it for ages.

I'll be stitching some dragons in the new year for Max, a big dragon fan, but not the two you mentioned. I'll be shy about showing my progress, though, because I'm sure they won't be as lovely as yours!