Monday, November 21, 2005

Welcome back, Angel of Love :-)

Finally, with Part 2 of Medieval Town Mandala complete, and with Legends of the Dragons finished as well... hey, I was able to fit Angel of Love back into my rotation for a while! Yay!!! The inner portion of her cape is now growing, as I was able to do a bit of the left side tonight...

I received this stunning (and I really do mean stunning!) fabric from Sugar Maple Fabrics today - this is Shimmering Oceanic Cashel. It has a real hand painted look, lots of lovely green variations. I am excited to think of what I can stitch on this!!

A couple of people left me comments asking what I will stitch now that Legends of the Dragons is finished and out of my rotation... Well, I have decided to not start anything new until 2006. I have Angel of Love back in the rotation, and have Houses of Hawk Run Hollow lingering around quite a bit too.... I think those will keep me quite busy and I really want to see some more progress on one or two projects before I again start something new. I have Mirabilia's Mermaids of the Deep Blue slated for a January 1, 2006 start with Katrina... and we are certainly looking for more stitchers to join us!!

Thank you, everyone, for your lovely comments on Legends of the Dragons!! Stay tuned now to Nikki's blog - she is about to have her LOTD Happy Dance too!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!! (For those who asked how I will finish LOTD off - it will be framed, hopefully in a gilded frame, no mats - I will share a photo when I get a chance to get that done!!).

Stitched on today: Angel of Love

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Hiya Hun, wow she looks fantastic,a d a great HD for you on your dragons they are soooooo cure

Hugs xxxxx

BeckySC said...

She is looking BEEutiful, Carol :) I do so love your choice of fabric for her :) Glad to see her around again :) :) :)

hugs :)

mainely stitching said...

What a beautiful angel! And that fabric is well worth getting excited over, too! Looking forward to future progress pics!

Shelleen said...

Good to see Angel Of Love out and the progress.

Juanita said...

Angel of Love looks great! I love the fabric that you chose for her. I'm looking forward to watching this project progress.

Katrina said...

ooohhh, she is looking lovely Carol, can't wait for our SAL in January, not long now, lol.

Sasha Farina said...

she's looking very pretty Carol!! and your Happy Dance!! COngrats!