Sunday, November 27, 2005

Two projects today...

I stuck to my commitment to work on the An Open Heart SAL today, and as always, I am glad that I did. It's such a pretty piece. I worked on it while watching football today, and now the game is over so this sampler gets put away. I again have no idea how my SAL mates are doing. I know Karen is busily working on Christmas gifts and likely not stitching on this SAL, and I have no update or info on Tannia. I think I much prefer SALs where the stitchers keep updates posted on their blogs.
And then, I got back to work on my houses for a bit. I figure it may be a while before I can actually work on it again, at least the way I figure it right now. The next password for MTM should be coming along this week, so that will be keeping me busy for a while, depending on how large the section Martina gives us will be.... So, here is where the houses stand for now.

Stitched on today: An Open Heart and Houses of Hawk Run Hollow

8 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Great progress Carol. It is such a pretty piece.

Anonymous said...

Coming along really nicely Carol. This will be stunning when it's finished.

lobea2004 said...

I can't wait for seeing more and more progresses on your houses. They're lovely.

Anne S said...

The houses are coming along really well - what size batteries do you use with your needles, 'cos I swear they must be powered! :)) Your latest stash acquisition looks great! Good to hear you're enjoying Open Heart ... shame you're not getting such good visual support from your SAL buddies - it would be nice to compare everyone's and give you more moral support to keep going on that piece ... Hope to be able to join you on a SAL at some stage - I'm keeping an eye on your upcoming projects to see if there's something I'm keen to do as well :))

Dani - tkdchick said...

Carol an Open Heart looks lovely I may put that on my wishlist as I watch your progress.

mainely stitching said...

Sorry to hear the HoHRH will go on standby for awhile but I'm looking forward to seeing your other projects!

Kathy said...

Hey Carol, wow I have missed catching up on your work. The House one looks great and Open Heart looks fab too. Looking forward to more of your lovely updates.

Hugs xxxxxxx

Sasha Farina said...

I guess I missed the time when you were starting OH SAL.. I have that chart and very much would like to stitch it in a Stitch Along. Yours are looking great BTW :)