Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Now, back to Medieval Town Mandala (Part 2)

Well, this is how far I managed to get with Part 2 tonight... lots and lots of Petite Treasure Braid! In fact, the majority of Part 2 is to be stitched with three different shades of gold Petite Treasure Braid.... sparkly :-) So, of course, my anticipated rotation schedule for November is already messed up... I knew that would happen, but my intentions were good :-)

Q. If you have stitched for a while, can you usually pick out the DMC colors you need from memory when you go to your LNS? (For example, you know that 610 is a brown.)

A. Yep.

I got this really pretty Heritage Stitchcraft kit on ebay today, The Flower Seller - full kit, really cheap! I am so excited! I think this one is so elegant!

I really enjoyed watching The Perfect Mantoday - really cute movie - I didn't know what to expect, and I was really pleasantly surprised.

Stitched on today: Legends of the Dragons for a bit at work (yet another stitching schedule change!) and Medieval Town Mandala

10 comments:

Bine said...

Carol, I can't beleive that you stitch so much on your MTM....I have to be busy as a bee to keep up with you :-)

Kitty Couture said...

How gorgeous Carol! Wow! You've made great progress on Angel of Love as well. You've been busy, as usual! :o)

Bastet said...

The Mandala is looking wonderful, it's going to be so pretty. Yikes! 3 differant shades, good luck. I love the flower seller, never seen her before, gotta add her to the list!

Anonymous said...

Wow the Mandala looks great. I've never done one of these Chatelaine pieces before, I thought they were too expensive for me.
Love the flower seller, I've seen it stitched up and it's stunning.

Anonymous said...

Mandala is looking fab! You've done so much already.

I love the Flower Seller - such a pretty design. I've got quite a few of the Heritage 'Silhouette' series myself.

Erin said...

Congrats on the eBay find!! I love those times when I find something dirt cheap there. (and I think I may have "found" you on eBay....were you bidding on the big lot of hand-dyed fabbies that finally sold for over $200??)

Ulla said...

Oh these mandalas.I also want to do them sometimes
Ulla in the north of Sweden

Bastet said...

Of course you can, i'd drop projects to get her back to you asap. :)

Anne S said...

MTM is looking great - I'm a personal fan of metallic braids ... just LOVE to see the sparkle showing - unfortunately not always the most fun to stitch though ;) I'm enjoying seeing this one growing :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, would like to find one of those for me too.YIM